Sabado, Mayo 4, 2013

ROAR FOR ONE GOD



I am sitting in the table together with other freshmen who is about to eat their lunch when a man comes close to me and give a small paper. Its a way of inviting the freshmen to join their organization during the College Recruitment Week (CORWEEK). And the organization in the small paper I am holding is ...


My journey as a member of this organization in college is not easy. I just became active on the second semester of my freshman year when a brother called me to attend household. Its a nice feeling to have a second family in the college. Most of the active members that time is from the College of Nursing. Since then I fell in love with Campus Based.

During my second year, its my first time to say yes to the service of YFC-San Beda! Saying Yes to be part of the Executive Committee as the new auditor. I feel at home when I am with them during household, meetings, and fellowship. Although I am struggled in my studies that time, I never stopped serving Him. I am proud to be a part of Youth for Christ where I invited my peers to attend youth camps and other activities. I am in the peak of being an active servant of the Lord that year. I feel blessed, favored, and loved not only by my extended family in campus but also by Him.

Last year, I stepped up from auditor to treasurer. That year was the toughest year so far. So many major subjects to focused on and YFC- San Beda was struggling also that time. I almost said to myself that I will inactive from service to focused more on my studies, but there is something in service that I can resist. I still served and eventually headed the Youth Camp 2012. There is no regrets in my decision that time because that year I saw new faces to be part of the family. 

This year, I don't have any service for YFC-San Beda but it doesn't mean I will be inactive. I will still be there for them, what ever happens, through thick and thin. I am happy to see new people who stepped for the family. I don't know what will happen, but I am sure that we will get through it. We are family and we will never leave each other hanging. God is with us and even the impossible thing become possible if you trust Him. I am just excited for the coming days, weeks, and months. That in all things, God may be glorified!











Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento