Sabado, Mayo 18, 2013

Throwback of Eighteen

One week from now, another year will be added on my age. Time flies fast that it was just like yesterday where I celebrated my 18th birthday. A year full of ups and downs, met new friends, have fun, experienced life to the fullest, and thankful every day on how God moves mysteriously in my life. Now, I want to go back and remember what happens to me from May 2012- May 2013...

My 18th Birthday Celebration with HS, College, 
and YFC friends @ Shakey's Manila.

Eusebio with Pring and Rinrin. 

Attended Renia's 18th birthday celebration

Campus Assembly with YFC-San Beda

Sector Conference @ Amoranto Theatre



First Regional Youth Conference @ Borongan, Eastern Samar

With YFC Northern Samar @ EV-RYC

Caving after RYC

San Antonio with Autoots

First morning walk with mama

Celebrated All Saints and Souls Day @ Loon Cemetery

Visited and met relatives @ Loon, Bohol

December gathering with Autoots

Sinulog 2013 with ate and mama
Completed Skywalk @ Crown Regency, Cebu City

Reunion with 1AAC friends

Valentine's Date with Nikki

Gabi ng Parangal with YFC- San Beda

Tour Bohol with YFC-Bohol friends

Island Hopping @ Panglao, Bohol

International Leaders Conference @ Manila w/ YFC-San Beda

Tumblr Meet Up @ ILC Manila

And I met new friends ...

Goldie (Davao) and Kuya Allen (Metro Manila)

Kuya Timothy (Laguna)

Kirbie (Cotabato)

Kuya Lex (Metro Manila/ Cebu)

Vonce (Iloilo) - First published picture together

Ate Carmel (Bohol) - I treat her as a sister from another mother

Ate Charisse (Metro Manila)

Ate Gecon (Bohol)
Bill (Davao) - Pinans!

Ate Fel (Cotabato)- Love adviser :)


With Elah and Austine (YFC Tumblr Meet up Event Heads, both from Bicol)

Eselle (Cebu)

Nino (Bohol)- Ninky Winky!

Ryan and Mitzi (Bohol)


Sotomayor Family 

Eselle and Amy (Cebu)

Eastern Visayas sisters 

Manuel (Bataan)

Gia (Cebu) - Kabit!

Ate Deanne and Ate Jallaine (Bohol)


Luji and Gary (Bohol)


Janin my Baninin! (Leyte)
Langga Trisha (Cagayan de Oro)

YFC Tarlac Sisters

KC (Tarlac)

Kuya Gerone (Tarlac/ USA)

Tina (Tarlac)



Lord, thank You for allowing those things to happen to me and met these wonderful people. You never failed to amazed and surprised me every year. And now, as I grow older, I know my life will not be easy, but I know You are there, will accompany me whatever happen. I also know You will add people in my life this year but I am praying you will not remove the people I met on my 18th year. Papa God, I trust Your plan and as now, I am already saying Thank You for giving me another year to live in Your world. Such an honor that You will give me another life. This year I will still proclaim Your greatness. 






















Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento