Lunes, Mayo 20, 2013

GOD'S PRECIOUS GIFT


Dear Mama Ating,

Hi. Its been 5 months since we saw each other and now I am excited to go home next next week to be with you again. Actually, these past few nights, I am crying because I want to see , hug, and kiss you and I miss having good times and bonding with you even just getting your dandruff every afternoon before you're going back to work. I can't do that to other people even to ate and kuya.

Thank you for carrying me for nine months. I know I am an unexpected baby and you're on the peak of your career as a businesswoman, still you find time to be with me. By the way I am sorry if I cried if I see you next to me when I wake up, because I admit that at first thought yaya is my mother. That's how close we are, but thank you because as I grow up you made me realized that its you and yaya explained to me everything.

Well, I want to say sorry for disappointing you most of the times especially on my academic sides.You know how hard my course is because you also experienced it. Its my personal choice and I want to make your dream come true, and that's to become a Certified Public Accountant. I am working for that, but the road is not easy and I failed so many times, but I know in the end, I will get it, we will get it! But despite of my failures, thank you for being my source of strength, for being there for me whatever happen and for making me smile and cheer me up and always says "That's Life. Ikaw ang pildi kung di ka mulaban (You' re a loser if you will not fight)."

Thank you for being supportive. For being not only my mother, but also my sister, shopping and travel buddy, and my best friend. I miss how I share to you what happens to me on that day and how you tease me with my friends of opposite sex. I love how open I am to you in my different aspects of my life and your funny advises on my heart issues. Don't worry ma, as of now I don't have a boyfriend and I prioritize important things first.  By the way, thank you for criticizing my works especially when I cook dishes and always tell me if I am going to cook, just cook for myself.

I know I can't pay all the sacrifices you did for me. Your love is unconditional and you're like a Mama Mary's image here on earth. You're a strong woman. You may cry while we're talking over the phone because of random reasons, I still find you strong. I think I inherit to you the attitude of being optimistic in life. Don't let problem overcome you, instead go to church and pray. And ma, thank you for the biggest influence you did to me is to be a God fearing and to be a woman of God. You're the first person who introduced God in my life by attending mass every Sunday.

I know you're not getting younger. I am afraid if one day you will not be there anymore for me physically. I pray everyday that God will give you good health. In time, you will be attending my graduation as I am wearing my red toga and you will be prouder when I see my name on my list of new CPAs. Soon mama. Our dreams will come true. Stay healthy and remember that I, together with ate and kuya's will be there for you no matter what. I love you.


Love,
Tintin








Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento