Huwebes, Nobyembre 20, 2014

Welcome to SFC!

After five years of serving the Lord, meeting new friends, and went to different places in the Philippines thru CFC-Youth For Christ, last November 15, I already finished the Christian Life Program of CFC-Singles for Christ. For me who were already member of the community, it's called crossover.

My SFC journey started last August when I was invited to attend the CLP. It's hard to sacrifice 12 Saturdays especially when you have something to do. What I told to myself to be able to finish it is, "I will finish what I have started." And Praise God I did! Others are telling me that I am still young to crossover, but they don't know I was already thinking and praying for it since the beginning of this year. It is not that I am not already happy with YFC, but to be honest, I already came to a point that I can't relate with it anymore. Sometimes, you have to decide to take one step higher for yourself and relationship with him. I miss having a household, and for the past years, it was not strongly established.   I have to let go and accept this new chapter of my life, relationship and service with Him. I am excited.

Special thanks to Ate Aizy and Ate Kerol for being my facilitators for the whole program. To my new found sisters in Christ, Jona and CJ. And to the whole SFC-St. Jude Community, thank you very much! I am looking forward to serve with you soon. And for that may God be praised!



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento