Miyerkules, Nobyembre 12, 2014

My New Found Love


For a girl who grew up with a yaya for sixteen years, living independently is really hard. It's like I am in the grade school again learning household chores. It took me fifteen years to know how to fry and nineteen years just to cook rice in the rice cooker correctly. It's my willingness to learn these stuffs, because I am a girl and I must know how to cook. 

I experienced that "kilig" feel again when people like what I cook for them. I already made spaghetti for two special people and I am surprised that they liked it and want me to cook for them again. Last week, its my first time to cook tinolang and adobong manok, and earlier I cooked ginataang kalabasa with sitaw. I was afraid that time because I don't know if they're going to like it, but yes they did. Right now I am exploring this new found love. So many dishes I want to learn and cook for the special people in my life. I am open for your requests, but don't expect first that it will be perfect. 






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento