Biyernes, Mayo 3, 2013

FACTS ABOUT THE BLOGGER


My real name is Kristina, but my family call me Tintin and my friends call me Tinay. I will turn 19 on the 25th day of May. I was raised in Catarman, Northern Samar in a Boholano way since my parents are native from Bohol. I am taking up B.S. Accountancy in San Beda College. An active member of Youth For Christ and Papa's little girl. 

  • I love to eat, sleep, and travel.
  • I grew up with a nanny until fourth year high school and I sleep with her every night.
  • I know how to speak Waray and Bisaya and loves to learn other languages and dialects.
  • I want to cruise in Europe and see Eiffel Tower.
  • I know how to dance but not that expert. I am a frustrated dancer.
  • I love to capture moments.
  • I am a romantically inclined person. 
  • I love Jason Mraz, The Script, Train, and Maroon5 songs when it comes to foreign bands/singers.
  • I love Callalily, Imago, Updharmadown musics when it comes to OPM.
  • I dance when I am alone and when I want to exercise.
  • I am not a musically inclined person. I love to sing although Im not given with a good voice. I have my own tone. :P
  • I am one of the boys.
  • I laugh hard and I am noisy. People will be new if I will quiet. Normal thing for me to become noisy. Uhuh  HAHAHA
  • I am waiting for the man who will God's sent for me. I am patiently waiting, not into hurry to fall in love again. 
  • I am unique. I am God's masterpiece.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento