Biyernes, Mayo 3, 2013

Sisters.

Ate and I during her visit to me last year.


As I grew up, I am closer to my two brothers than to my sister. Since we have that 15 years gap, we were not able to see each other everyday since she is studying in Manila. She will just go home during holidays and summer breaka, but the communication is open everyday. I remembered that as we call to her dormitory (there is no cell phone that time), I would remind her that you can't have a boyfriend unless you will graduate in college. You have to finish your course so that you're the one who will send me to school in the future. Hahahaha! Silly kid. That's why when someone will go to our house in Bohol to give material thing to my ate, they should also give me chocolates, that's our condition. Now, I can't imagine that I acted like that when I was young. 

Having a long gap is not a hindrance for us. I am 18 and she's in her 30s. We go shopping, food trips, pictorials, heart to heart talk when we're together. Now, she is the one who will remind me that you have to finish your studies first and know my top priorities and if someone is planning to court me, she should know the person first. Since she is older than me, most of the time she would treat me especially when I am in Cebu, that's why being the youngest is a huge advantage. 

Now, I am a proud younger sister of her. She is taking up a review class for the Bar Examination this October and I pray her all the best for her to pass the tough examination. I know she can, I believe in her. Whatever happens, I am just here supporting you. I know you will be an Attorney next year and I am happy that I am your sister. I miss you and I love you ate. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento