Biyernes, Mayo 3, 2013

Love is...


I could write a million songs about the way you say my name
I could live a lifetime with you and then do it all again
and like I can't force the sun to rise or hasten summer's start,
neither should I rush my way into your heart

I'll be waiting for you baby
I'll be holding back the darkest night
Love is waiting til we're ready, til it's right
Love is waiting


After hearing a cover of this song in soundcloud, I've been playing it in youtube for how many times. Yes, I admit that I can relate to the songs especially on the chorus part. From my previous post here and in tumblr, I already wrote a letter for my future boyfriend. While typing that letter, I am listening to this song. It keeps reminding me that love is all about waiting. That's why the first definition of the Bible in the Corinthians is love is patient. Love will tests your ability to wait to the person that God paired for you. If you are patient, everything will follow. Yes, you wait for long but you will realized that its all worth it in the end. Isn't it nice that your relationship for that person will lead into marriage and will last forever, that there is no another heart break that will lead your heart to be bitter and fear to love people again? 

Would you take to be in a relationship every other break up just to fill the emptiness of having a partner in your life? Its just for temporary and you don't have the assurance until when. Love is about taking risk, but make sure before you take the risk, you have feel of getting large reward. Do not just say yes without thinking and praying for it, because maybe you will regret it at the end. Know your worth as a person, you are precious because God made you. 

Do not put yourself into a situation that you will get hurt. You know yourself very well and you know if you're ready to enter a relationship. Do not enter into a relationship because of pressure because it will just be a short term period of time only. You wait for the right time. Who knows the right time? Only Him. God blessed us the five senses to use it. You can know the right time in God's perfect time. Isn't it amazing? Love is about letting the Creator of Romance to write your love story. It may take a long period of time, but it's worth it because He knows you're worth it.


"You can't hurry love. No, you just have to wait. 'Cause love don't come easy. It's a game of give and take."


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento