Sabado, Hunyo 15, 2013

I Love my Father Because...

"Since we lost our internet connection, he stays inside the house already and sleeps all day. Though he sleeps all day. I'm happy 'cause I can no longer see him smoke. I'd rather see him all day than see him smoke." - Manuel Genaro De Luna


"He loves us unconditionally." - Elah Caayo

"Hindi ko man nakasama papa ko, nagkaroon naman ako ng proxy na papa. Mahal ko siya dahil pinadama nya na I still deserve to be loved, pinahalagahan nya yung mga bagay na ginagawa ko kahit konti lang. Siya yung palaging gumigising at nagyaya sa akin na kumain na nung kasama ko pa siya." - Charisse Faye Joy Tibe

"He knows how to stop my tears from falling." - Dianne Miranda

"He's worth it to be loved." - Nady Sotomayor

"He's my bestfriend and siya ang nagpalaki sa akin." - Mikee Ciocon

"He loves koreanovelas, Frank Sinatra, Michael Buble and no other person can make me feel like a princess the way he does." - Janin Baninin Pades

"There is no one that could make me feel happier, loved, and blessed than him. Kundi I love my Father because I see God in him." - Amy Maglasang

" He is one of the best gifts I've received from God. We don't get to choose who will our parents be, but I am truly grateful for having him. He is the man who will never ever leave me no matter what." - Yvonne Dolorosa

"He's my first love." - Novie Lozada


"He's great." - Lily Alaiza Alo




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento