Biyernes, Hulyo 5, 2013

The Man I Love Most


"I may find a prince someday, but you're always be my king."


He is a native from Loon, Bohol and the eldest child of Mr. and Mrs. Pedro Roferos. He finished his undergraduate course at University of Bohol ( formerly knows as Rafael Palma College). After how many years after he graduated, he married Vicenta Lapasa, also a native of Loon, Bohol and they were blessed of five children.

He's not an ideal man for others because of his vices, but despite of that, I love how he raised us. Yes, he spoiled me. At the very young age, what I want is what I get. I may cry in front of him when he did not give what I want, but at the end, like the Father up Above, he will held my hands and say let's go. After school, there is a new toy for me from him. Its either a dolls, toy houses, books, or casette tapes. 

A loving father to his children. I remembered that we always went strolling every afternoon, washed our dogs, bought our favorite drinks, and many more. I always get his cigarettes and throw them and I love how he became silent when he found out I was the one doing it to his vices. I love how he delivered his joke to make me stop from crying. He's awesome and I can feel his love for us every day. 

I love how he cooked my favorite dishes and during my last recognition in elementary, he surprised me as I went home, lots of foods that look likes its already my graduation. I love how he let me checked his phone every time I played Space Impact there. I love how he stopped from his chores just to do what I want. I love how he carried me every night I fell asleep in our sala. I love he kissed my forehead and said goodnight. My king is lovable.


Whatever happens, you're always be the best father, more than what I expected. Eleven years is not enough, but the memories we had that time is what I will cherish 'till we see each other again. I grow older, but your legacy is always with me. Thank you for existing in my dreams. It puts a smile on my face as I wake up every morning. Whatever age I will be my king, I will always be your little girl and princess. I love you.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento