Huwebes, Mayo 2, 2013

ACCEPT, LET GO, MOVE ON, LET GOD.



From these past few weeks, I’m so down because of the issues I encountered. I chose to remained silent despite it hurts me deep inside because I don’t want to add anything about the issue. I just prayed that it will stop and let time heal those wounds.



But God gave me enough courage to settle all issues. I talked to the other party. I don’t know if  Its okay with that person, but I pray so. I know its not easy for him after what happen, but for me its the best thing. To let go of everything that connect us and forget the friendship we have is hard decision for me. And if there’s one thing that I can help to that person is just pray for him that one day all the bitterness in his heart will be gone and if one day we will meet each other again, we can be friends, pure friendship.

And the other night, another thorn was removed from my heart. The feeling that I cannot explain while reading her message to me in facebook inbox and the next day when I called her and explain my side for the last time. Argh. I feel cloud nine and just realized how God works in my life that He let me settle all of these despite I chose to be silent. I cried while talking to her and what good about the conversation that things get clearer and we understand each other. 

And now, I chopse not to talk about the issue anymore. I want to meet the Tinay who got lost because of what happen last month. That will be the last settlement I will do. I am in charge of my happiness. I choose happiness. Thank You Lord! :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento