Huwebes, Mayo 2, 2013

Birthday Plans.

Time flies so fast that we are in the 5th month of the year. I remembered I am at home having fun with my family celebrating new year and now we're in my favorite month of the year. I love May, because its the last month of the summer season. People are enjoying going out of towns and swimming all day and night, although I am here stuck in the city finishing some school stuffs, but its okay. I just put on my mind that its for my future. 

One of the reasons why I also love this month because its my birth month. I was born on the 25th day of this month and its 23 more days before my special day come. I have so many plans on how I will celebrate it but as I think about the expenses, I am thinking twice of pursuing it. Well, I have one week to decide about my celebration. My simple wish is to be with my family on that day but it only have 1% to happen since my birthday is the final exam day. What a good day! Uhuh. and my family is busy in the business since there are many fiestas and back to school season. 

I am not thinking of a grand celebration. I am planning to celebrate it in an orphanage here in the Metro, but I'm thinking where so that I will start coordinating with them. Its been a tradition on my birthday that I will be with kids. Since elementary, I gave snacks to the children taking up cathecism in our church. That's a tradition every year until now. I love seeing them smiles getting those sandwiches and juices from me and will say "Ate, Happy Birthday! Thankyou!" Simple joy. 

I am also planning to treat the service team of our Provincial Youth Conference in Catarman, Northern Samar. It will still depends on my mother if we can afford to treat the participants since we are expecting 300-500 participants, including service team for the said conference. Its our way of saying "Thank You!" to the community who molds me to become a better person today, to teach me to sacrifice and serve Him and other people. I may not be there in the venue personally, but my mind and heart will be there and I will be praying for the success and victory of YFC Northern Samar. 

For the people who are in Manila, maybe a simple dinner will do like last year. Selected people will be invited (I hope you understand why). I am not sure who are those people but I'm sure I will not regret inviting them. They will put a smile on my face on my special day and will make my 19th birthday celebration worth remembering. I am not expecting of any things on my day, knowing that I am not alone on my birthday will do. 

I am excited when the month of May will come. I am still accepting suggestions on how I will celebrate my birthday. It will be highly appreciated! 


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento