Martes, Mayo 7, 2013

BEST FRIENDS FOREVER

Thirteen years ago, God allowed me to met five girls in school. We went to Catarman SPED Center for our primary education and saw each other again as we enter high school in University of Eastern Philippines Laboratory High School. Unexpected friendship bloomed, as we travel together going home after class,  went to church every Sunday and food trips every Saturday,exchange gifts during Christmas season, and many more. If I will say "I will not tell anyone about your secret," well, they will be not included to that "anyone". They are the people next to my family, who knows every detail about me and I am confident about that. If I have problem, just one call to them and they will be there and comfort you. I considered them as the five brightest stars in my life.

Here is a throwback of our friendship. Sorry I don't have any pictures of our elementary years since digital camera is not that famous that time.

HIGH SCHOOL DAYS 









When we entered college three years ago, we separated. Three of us are studying in University of the Philippines- Tacloban, one chose to stay in University of Eastern Philippines in our province, one is in University of Sto. Tomas, and I go to San Beda College. Despite of the distance, we never failed to communicate and update each other. They are updated about what is happening because there must be no left behind on our friendship. Every semestral break, Christmas vacation, and summer, we try to go home to see each other and have bonding. We either cook our favorite dishes like pasta , cakes, and sweets.

Here are some photos of our bonding in college:








We may not be connected by blood, but our friendship binds us together. Cheers for the thirteen years and counting of amazing friendship. You're a blessing! 


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento