Huwebes, Mayo 9, 2013

Saying YES


Four years ago, I stand up and say yes to a calling to be a missionary. It was February of 2009 when I joined the CFC-YFC Youthcamp of UEPLHS High School-based. I don't have any idea what's the service team had prepared for us. I just go with the flow, since its alright with me because I am with my closest friends and classmates. As long as they are there, there is no worry. 

Now, as I look back on how that 3 days activities transformed me into a person who I am today, a smile on my face can be drawn. I am just one of the chosen who are called to say yes to serve Him. Many in our batch were now inactive in the community because of some personal reason, but still they don't forget the community and Him. I was just amazed how this community influenced and mold us to become a future leader and teach so many things in life.

There is no "end" in serving Him. As long as God gives me the opportunity to live every day, I will serve Him, not only through Youth For Christ, but in every way that I can. You don't have to think twice when He asked you to serve Him, since it is our way of paying back on God's graciousness to our life. Say yes on His calling because its the yes that you will never regret in your life.




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento