Miyerkules, Hulyo 10, 2013

IN TWO YEARS...

Its been two years and 5 months since my last relationship and now people (including my family) are asking me why I am not having a boyfriend again. Well I just said "Its not easy to be in a relationship."

These past few months, I admitted I became impatient. I easily fell with people I get closed with and went beyond my limitations. Yes, I feel and experienced the "kilig feeling," but one thing is for sure, it did not last.

I asked for signs last summer, and I did not failed, because He gave it to me weekly. God let me think what are my priorities in life and ranked it from one to ten. Then the question: "What number is your love life?" 

1. Myself
2. Studies
3. Family
4. Friends
5. Service
6. Career
7. Love life
and so on...

After thinking my priorities, I just cried and realizing how impatient I am for longing a relationship that may not last. Yes, there are people who can have love life while they are studying or serving, but sometimes you have to ask yourself if you can also do it. I realized that I am not like those people. I can be distracted easily and I overthinked situations in my mind especially I am alone. 

And as a new academic year started last month, I promised that this year will all about HIM, my studies, my family, and friends. They are my priorities for now. Maybe God is not letting me know the person I'll spend the life with because there is an aspect of my life that is not okay and I think its about my studies. I will prepare myself to be the best for him. I will graduate first and take the CPA Board Examination and if I will pass, that will be the time that I will enter into a relationship that will be a God-centered. I know it will take another two years, but I will use my singleness as a season to have a stronger relationship with Him.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento