Huwebes, Hulyo 11, 2013

Youth Camp Training

Yesterday was a school holiday because its the feast day of St. Benedict. YFC San Beda held its Youth Camp Training at Chinese Garden in Rizal Park. I was late since I woke up 10AM (the call time is 9AM) because I finished some works until dawn that day. The Talk 1 was about to finished when we arrived. Talk 2, 3, and 4 was given in the afternoon. The training ended by a worship. I was amazed because there were new faces I met. Exactly, there were sixteen of us who attended the youth camp training. Praise God! Its the first time I saw the College of Arts and Sciences in a big number during YCT. My heart jumped in joy seeing those new breed of Bedan YFCs and I know that our family will grow after our upcoming activities. I am excited for this academic year. I am excited for Youth For Christ San Beda College. I am excited on how He will moves each one of us to do our respective job. I am excited for the upcoming days in serving Him together with the amazing people. I am excited for His plans for our campus. Definitely, it will not be easy. I know in the middle, our faith will be tested, but what our former officers told us, keep inspiring each others especially when the passion is starting to fade. The smile on our face that can be drawn today, I claim that it will still be drawn at the end of this academic year. This is not just an organization or a group, its a family who will always be there for you, pray for you, and see the best for you. That in all things, God may be glorified!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento