Miyerkules, Setyembre 10, 2014

397.83 Miles of Friendship

To be honest, I'm having a hard time putting up my thoughts about this person. Thanks to Jason Mraz's playlist because I was able to do it.To my demanding friend (Kidding! Haha), here's your request a year ago. 

I first met this person a year and half ago in a kids conference where I was invited by a friend I met in Aklan. First impression? Nah, I really thought he's on early twenty's (I'm just honest), but people keep laughing when I called him "kuya" knowing that he is younger than me. He's one of the long distance friends I have, but technology made possible to know him better. Distance is not a hindrance to have a true friend in your life. I may not give you the best description about this man, but I'll try my best to put my thoughts about him and tell you why you will not regret meeting him and be your friend.

We're not that close, we're not also casual. That's how I can describe the friendship I have with him. At first, I thought he's serious knowing that he's one of the leaders in the community but he showed to me the funny side he have and beware of him because he is so so so so (yea,that much) bully! Don't worry he knows his limitations, or I'm not that easily pissed off. He's responsible student, son, and leader and prioritize his members before himself. I always told him to borrow his body clock because he easily fall asleep and wake up very early which I can't do because insomnia attacks me. I envy his less 50 kgs weight (that's my dream weight). Sometimes I think he's already malnourished and how I wish I can transfer my body fats to him. A good listener (not physically listen because I always rant through text messages), and give you advices and reminders about life. He will make sure you're not sad and even gave you corny jokes (again, corny!) just to light up your mood. Sometimes, I think he's older than me because of his maturity, not because I'm immature but because of my kiddo attitude that sometimes show. 

I may not know him that much, because I just know him in just a year and half and we don't catch up regularly, but I assure you you're blessed if you were able to meet him. You will never get bored with this person unless he's silent which new for me when I witnessed it. And days ago, he gave me a scenario just to construct a dedication for him, but because I can't imagined it and do it, I will just type my letter/dedication for you (don't cry! Haha). 


Thank you for the respect you gave to me to the moments that I'm down. You're one of the people that showed me that being silent is the best way to answer issues. You never judged me (I never heard and I hope you didn't) despite of my decisions in life. Thank you for the prayers, supports, affirmations and you being positive in life. I'm happy that our friendship didn't went to awkward stage (Hahaha! and if it did, its not that long). Thank you for the treats! Hahaha! Thank you for everything! I'm praying that you were able to fulfill your dreams in life. I can't say anything but just thank you because I am thankful that I was able to met you and be friends and hoping and praying that our friendship will last longer. Ok? Enough drama! Hahaha! Till we meet again! 








Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento