Miyerkules, Setyembre 10, 2014

The One That Got Away

Have you experienced to fall in love and it did not last that suddenly someone gave up without knowing the real reason about it? 


That scenario that I experienced years ago was one of the blurred (for me the darkest is death) moments of my life. I woke up one morning without receiving a message from him and he's not answering my call. A day became days until week became weeks. I'm still holding to that little hope that it's just a little misunderstanding that we can talk to, but I was wrong. 

One day, I opened my facebook account to check him but I was shocked knowing that he is now in a relationship with another girl. He did not even say sorry and gave the explanation I asked. I blamed myself and think that maybe there is something wrong with me. I don't know where to start and all I did was cry and locked myself to my room. 

I was able to move on after months passed and here we are now happy in our own respected lives. I became selfish to the times I asked him to go back to me and stay and let our relationship give a second chance, but I guess chance was not meant for us. I don't have a choice but to let him go to the girl where he is happy. Painful? Yes. But the sacrifice to let him go is all worth it.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento