Martes, Setyembre 9, 2014

PALAWAN ESCAPADE PART II


SECOND DAY (April 2): HONDA BAY

Since we were not able to go to El Nido because of the 5 hours drive and limited money, we decided to experience the island hoping (Honda Bay) near the city. We visited the three islands, Luli, Virgin, and Cowrie.



LULI

Luli is the short term for Lulubog and Lilitaw (I am sure with this because I searched for it before we went to Palawan). Kuya tour guide told us that during high tide, the island can't be seen and the house/ resort structure there was designed to be above the water. We are the first tourists here, but after 10-15 minutes, many followed. 





VIRGIN
The white(very,very) sands welcomed us. For me, its the best island to dive as I compared to the other two islands. I find Nemo here (although my first to saw Nemo was in Bohol) and I love the other kinds of fishes there. I enjoyed swimming here and talking to fellow YFCs met at the middle of the sea.










COWRIE
Nothing to do here, but you can find inspiring people who are willing to share their stories. We had our buffet lunch in this island. After we had our plan to have a henna tattoo, but I opted to have a massage. I am talkative that's why I keep asking them about life and their work in their island. I pity them because sometimes they don't have a customer but despite of it, they remain positive in their life. 




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento