Martes, Setyembre 9, 2014

PALAWAN ESCAPADE PART I

Its a late post. I went to Palawan last April and grabbed the chance to tour the place for my free three days together with Kuya Joms and Kuya Beam. We arrived on March 31, and since the activity proper of the conference will be on April 4, we decided to be the Palawan buddies. 

CITY TOUR (April 1)

On our first day, we assured that we are able to get a permit on the Underground River. Since, thousand of people were expected to visit Palawan that week, we secured a permit 2 days before our planned trip. After, we looked for our transportation on the city tour. Since a tricycle named "Kuya Charlie" offered us a ride for Php 450. We grabbed it since most of the blogs I read said that a city tour costs Php 600 and since its not as polluted as Manila, we can smell fresh air as on our way to our destinations.  The city tour included the Kuyba Almoneca,  Baker's Hill, Mitra's Ranch, Butterfly Garden. Crocodile Farm, and Baywalk. 

Kuyba Almoneca
This place is still on the process of development. We're just the people visiting the place that time. Inside the cave are saints, and there are the image of God in the formation of rocks which I was amazed. There is also a church inside the area and I think they are offering a hotel stay. I saw the bones of wildpig recovered in the place and now, they are developing a cave which there is a swimming pool. You can see on the place that the owners and staffs are religious and I love their wood furniture. 











Baker's Hill
It's like Sagbayan Peak of Bohol. You can have picnic here (I am not sure if you can bring your own food here and I think the food they offer are expensive).  There are playgrounds for kids which we tried and birds. We have a good time talking to the parrot. Hahaha. 








Mitra's Ranch
It;s like People's Park of Tagaytay. You can see the view of Palawan from the top. The smell of fresh air, the beautiful view of the sea, and green environment. Everything is just perfect on that moment. There's a zipline there, but we did not tried because I think its too low (Sorry, because I am afraid of heights but I love adventurous activities).







Butterfly Garden
We were supposed to escape this because all we can see are butterflies, but then we decided to go since its part of the city tour. There is an entrance fee of Php 50, but I assure you that it's worth it. You can also see different kind of animals and insects. What we enjoyed the most (favorite part of city tour) is our encounter with the Tribu Palaw-an. They showed us their way of living and skills in hunting animals to survive. They are so hospitable and they allowed us to carry their snake, which I did not do (Nah, I have a phobia with that)

















Crocodile Farm
It was our last destination and all you can see are crocodiles (small and big). I was a little bit afraid walking on the bridge where the crocodiles are down tha's why I was not able to take pictures because of the fear that my ipad will fell. We were supposed to try the crocodile sisig but decided to buy in the city.











Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento