Martes, Setyembre 9, 2014

The Reason of My Hiatus

It's been a while since I published my last post in this blog. Yes, I write a lot but I just keep in the draft. Nah, if you're gonna ask why, because I was shy to publish it and let the people know on what I really feel. Since my last published posts, I became frustrated and disappointed with myself. Yes, I didn't graduate on time (until now, I'm finishing my undergraduate degree, praying that this October I can make it) and there is the fear of taking the board examination next year. What if I fail again? I don't think I can't take the feeling of disappointing my love ones especially my mother who's expecting a lot from (even when she doesn't tell me, I can sense it through on how she acts toward me). I can really feel the pressure of pursuing their dreams a year ago.

Since then, updating my blog was never my priority. But then, I'm here, typing and updating you. I can't promise you to be fully active, but I'll try my best to keep this posted and updated. Bear with me guys, I am still on my way reaching my dreams.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento