Miyerkules, Hulyo 10, 2013

Broken Friendship

These past few months, I doubted my friends and asked myself if they were real or fake. I was disappointed with myself because I trust people easily although I just met them in a short period of time only. I am the kind of person that did not let friendship be ruin because of money, but RESPECT is a big word for me. 

Here are two situations:
  • A friend whom you met in just one month and get closed borrowed Php 1000. He said he will pay when his salary will be released. At the end of the month, when you asked for the payment, there is something wrong happened when his agent committed an error on which account the money will deposited. After that, he never answered your calls knowing that his phone got lost and until now, there is no communication between the two you.
  • The worst situation is when a friend of yours told you that she will deposited the profit of your lanyard business three months ago when she arrived in her province. As you reminded her about the money. there are so alibi that she will tell you, that sometimes its already unbelievable. The worst thing is that she is not answering your calls, texts and pms in facebook and twitter, although your sure that she read it because of the word "SEEN."
My dear friends, maybe you already consumed my patience. I may not rant totally in twitter or facebook. But through this blog, I can freely explain what I feel on what you're doing to me right now. I can accept explanations but no one from you do it. I am not demanding, but I think I have the right over the money. If you used it, which I think, you did, just tell me. I can give you time to pay for it, but not now as I see your posts in social networking sites that you are eating in different expensive restaurant in town. I am so disappointed. I know I have also fault with what happen but I don't deserve what you are doing to me right now. Where is the respect? Are you going to throw and end the good friendship that we started? I am still controlling my feelings right now, but don't wait the time that we will see each other personally. Its not about the money, its about the respect. 


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento