Linggo, Setyembre 21, 2014

20 Facts About Me


                       



1. I was born and raised in Catarman, Northern Samar, and my parents were from Loon, Bohol. (people are still confused why I visit two places every vacation)
2. I am the youngest in the family. (3 bros and 1 sis)
3. It's expensive but one of my simple joys is to travel. ( I always check piso fare )
4. This is the reason why I'm getting fatter, I can't study without a food. I eat a lot. 
5. Beware, I am noisy. I talk a lot about random things.
6. I am trying hard to be a morning person.
7. It is my weakness to see old people begging for food or sick.
8. I like watching romantic movies and because of the influenced of the people in our house, I started watching teleserye of ABS-CBN since 1999. (Claudine and Judy Ann's teleseryes were hit before. Hahaha) 
9. I have a lot of dresses when I was a kid, and until now I have them in my cabinet. I have a crazy reason why I still keep it.
10. Dancing is the first talent I discovered to myself, and nothing followed. Honestly, when I was young, I practiced everyday just to perfect the routine of Macarena. Hahaha
11. I am moody. My mood depends to the people, place, and weather.
12. I grew up with a yaya for 16 years. She's one of the people who suffered because of my "maldita attitude." You will hate me if you'll learn what I did to her things when I was kid, but despite of my attitude, I do love her.
13. I never say no to adventures. I love exploring things. 
14. Some of my friends, especially elementary and high school classmates say I am "kuripot." Nah, the truth is I really don't have enough money.
15. Have a fear of driving motorcycle or cars. I prefer to be a passenger. 
16. It is weird but I do wash laundry and dishes using gloves. My dermatologist told me to protect my right hand especially my fingertip against detergents or chemicals. There's something in it. 
17. I find peace when I see the sea and cloud collides.
18. I learned a lot about life when I started living in Manila. This city taught me to be strong and brave.
19. One of the boys 'cause I grew up together with my two brothers and I was closer to my Papa before.
20. YFC soon to be SFC.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento