Miyerkules, Oktubre 1, 2014

It's Already Over

This is the first and last time that I will wrote a post in my blog about this person. You reached my breaking point, boy and I can't accept the immaturity you have. It's been a year and nine months since I decided to end the friendship I have with you. I know it's also my fault why It failed, but I am happy with my decision. I did not regret not giving you a chance, because I know I will be happy with or without you in my life. Yes, I already like you before, but it's not an assurance that I feel the same way now or in the future because what left in my heart is the pain. I already forgave you for what you did, and I already forgave myself for being "paasa" to you. I already faced the consequences on what I did to you, because  I know its a mistake and a sin. In short, Im already over it. 

Hearing stories that you are open to possibilities thag we can be together, well I like to wake you up on your dream, because it will never happen. Sabe nga nila, wag magsalita ng patapos kasi di natin alam ang mangyayari, but I know to myself that it's already over and no more chance of turning back and opening another episode that I know in myself will return to another heartbreaking story. What I can give you know is casual friendship, no more no less. I am no longer open to any possibilities for an us. I am sorry but I can't see myself spending the rest of my life with you, and that's what I am looking for my future relationship. I hope you can move on and close the chapter of your life that I am part of it. Pursue the girl you like now, maybe she's really the one. 

I am already open with the possibility that we'll meet again and talk about what happen to us. I am ready to give you the closure that you ever want. I hope you are prepare already to hear these words straight from me. I am looking for that day that you will just laugh on the immaturity that we both have before, because now, I am laughing on it already, because I am over it, and I pray that you also. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento