Huwebes, Setyembre 18, 2014

Miles Away and In Love

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.”
That was a quote I read and heard every time a long distance relationship is discussed. It’s a daily motivation for every couple to stand up to their commitment. But can you find true love in this kind of relationship?
Long distance relationship is demanding. It requires you to keep the communication on a daily basis. Time zone is such a hindrance when it comes to this. Couple must be both brave to embrace the fact that their other half can’t be with them in times they need someone. Both are separated and reaching their own goals and dreams. They can’t do like normal couples do physically because they just talk through social networking sites or any high-tech application now.
Yes, its a little bit jealous. Do not deny it because you will really be jealous, and this kind of moment where your loyalty and honesty will be tested. There is such a difference if you’re really with the person you love, that you can see and do everything you want everyday. You might fall in love with others. And eventually, everything will fall out of place.
In my life, there are just 2 out of 10 couples I’ve known that are happily married even they experienced a long distance relationship. I’d been in this kind of relationship for 10 months and it failed. I was traumatized that I can say that I will never enter into this kind of relationship, but as I grow older, I can say that long distance relationship is worth a try especially if the other person shows that he really loves me and prove to me that my true love is in a long distance relationship. 
“There is no limit how far love can travel.”

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento