Miyerkules, Setyembre 10, 2014

It Might Be You


Dear Future Boyfriend,

Every time the song "It Might Be You" plays, I can't help myself but think of you. I'm excited to sing this song to you (bear with my not so good voice because I have my own tune).  Every line of the song fits to what I feel right now. Again, I am telling you I'm not into a hurry to enter into a relationship because I still have struggles and I just want to be the best for you, I want you to be proud of me when the time comes that I have to meet your friends and family. I have to overcome my insecurities in life.

Wondering how they met and what makes it last. I admire those people who have been married and together for over years (especially those who celebrated golden wedding anniversary. They really hold to what they promised in front of God.
Something's telling me it might be you. Yes, how I pray you're the one for me and the same to you. I don't want to experience another heartbreak. I want to be over the scenario of moving on and letting go of the people I love.
It's you I've been waiting for all of my life. I'm praying for you. You've been part of my prayers every day. I will just let God's plan for our love life. I value Him, you, my family and my worth as a woman.
Maybe all we need is time. If I will quote Richard Gomez's line in the movie She's Dating The Gangster "If there's a force greater than love, it is time. Timing. Its such a bitch." Well, the line says it all. Everything is about God's timing. Hustle while waiting.

Sooner or later, we will meet. I don't know when, where, how, but I am excited. I can wait. I'm praying for you I hope you do the same thing too. Take care of yourself.


Love,
Tintin

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento