Miyerkules, Setyembre 10, 2014

Its Been Nine Years...

September 4, 2014

Nine years ago, I woke up that a bad news welcomed my day. Everyone is surrounding me in my bed and I can see their faces that they are worried. My mama called and said to me the bad news that at very moment, Papa is already in the morgue. I can't believe that Papa was already gone and we just spent eleven years together. I almost collapsed because I can't stop myself from crying that time. Papa died without me on his side. I was not given the opportunity to say the things I want to say to him. Since then, I always said to the people I love how much I love them and how thankful I am that they are part of my life.

Now, to the exact day that he passed away, I am here in Bohol together with my family and relatives. We are celebrating his death anniversary. We are over on that mourning stage, because its a celebration of his life to heaven and his legacy and principles that remains to me and others' heart. I miss him, badly. I envy those people that they have still have their father alive. How I wish I still have my father now, but its impossible. I cry every time I see my mama carry the burden of being a father to us, but I guess she's successful in doing the dual role. 

Pa, I know you can't be back anymore. You're already buried in Loon cemetery in what I feel and see in my dreams is your spirit. I miss you physically. I am selfish to ask you to live again because it's impossible. I miss you so badly. I want to hug and kiss you and share jokes with you. I love you Pa. I may be happy, but I am longing for you for almost nine years. See you!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento