Miyerkules, Setyembre 10, 2014

Wedding Song

I know its too early to plan for a wedding thingy, but I don't care. I just want that moment to be perfect although right now I don't have a boyfriend. I'm not into hurry. Im still 20 years old and my desired age to get married is 28-30 years old. I still have 8-10 years to find Mr. Right. Haha

I just had a last song syndrome for already two weeks. Its because of a teaser of  an upcoming teleserye in ABS-CBN. That song is entitled "Forevermore" originally sang by the band Side A. I already heard them play live but I did not appreciate the song because that time I'm still a kid. I heard different versions of the song and I love Juris' rendition. She's so perfect when it comes to singing love songs. 

I want that song to play on my wedding. I dedicate it to my future husband. I love the lyrics. Every line is perfect. That's why I am posting this in my blog because I might forget it when the time comes. Maybe one day, I will open and read this again and will remind me of the song I plan to play on my wedding.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento