Huwebes, Setyembre 11, 2014

PLAN A or B


Many are already asking me what's my plan after I graduate. One thing is sure, go to review school again and take the CPA Board Examination. But after that, what will follow?

That's also the question I am asking to myself. To be honest, I am not already happy with my course. I already feel being exhausted, tired, and bored. But what pushed me to continue is reminding myself that it is the life I want before. I've been facing numbers and lot of analysis for the past years, and one day I woke up that I want a change in my life.

I did not take any art related courses because for myself I am not that talented when it comes to art stuffs. But one day I want to take up filmmaking, interior design, or journalism. Filmmaking because I love movies and watching television shows,  interior design because I want to design the inner (especially my future house) and put my client's character to their home, and journalism because writing is the only way that I can express my feelings.

Until now, I don't have definite plan because my initial plan if God's will I can pass the board examination is have a 2 years working experience and save money to take up masteral class. Well, my decision will depends on what will happen on the future.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento