Linggo, Nobyembre 9, 2014

To The Man I Prayed For

Yes, you read it right. I use the word "prayed" because I am letting you go. I am doing this because I think it's the right thing to do, not because I don't care or attracted to you anymore, but I think its not worth praying for. Last month, I asked for sign from Him, and after how many weeks, He showed the signs that maybe its time for me to move on and focus on my review and career soon. Maybe we are not really meant to be a couple, maybe we are just the best of friends. But it's okay with me. But don't expect that my feelings for you will be gone immediately because it takes time, don't worry, not that long. Give me a month. 

You are special for me. I will not stop praying for you, but my prayers will be change. Whatever your heart's desires, may God grants it to you. Still, thank you.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento