Linggo, Nobyembre 2, 2014

Sepanx with Ate


                       
I knew I have an older sister when I was young, but I only spent time with her during vacations because  of our fifteen years age gap, she's in college while I'm just starting to go to school. Most of the time we talk over the telephone (cellphone is not that mainstream that time) every night and remind her to finish her studies before getting married (partially regret doing this. Haha). Actually I don't know my sister that deep, not until we lived in the same house since April.

She's already a wife and mother material, seriously! Hahaha. She always prepare my breakfast, lunch, and dinner (except for the month of October) and she always see to it that I wake up every time I have my 7:30 am class. Yes, she's demanding and it irritate me easily, but I can't do for it because maybe it's her way of showing sweetness. Hahaha! She always teased me because of my big thighs and I revenge her through her big belly and double chin. Hahahaha! We always talked about random things and our lovelife. Wa laugh loud like there is no neighbors in the building. We experimented new dishes and we love to travel. Oh sis, I pray this time that you will make it.

I am doing this because of the separation anxiety because I will be coming back to Manila alone. No more mushy and clingy moments every day. Dude, thank you for reminding me about life! I love you my  alarm clock and motivator. Hahaha! 




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento